Insolvency & Restructuring
We offer assistance and consultancy aimed at analysing the causes of distress, including the development of strategic plans, industrial and economic-financial recovery plans.
Thanks to the interdisciplinary nature of our competencies, L&B Partners S.p.A. can act as a privileged representative of distressed companies before creditors, including banks. The experience acquired by our professionals allows us to manage all phases from a holistic perspective, from preliminary studies and analysis, to drafting the deeds and financial plans, up to the execution and fulfilment phase for the closing of the transaction.
Within these operational areas, our specialised services range from:
- advisory in the pre-insolvency phase for companies in distress, through the valuation of the business and the drafting, alongside the management, of company recovery plans or debt restructuring agreements;
- assistance in the choices related to the management of preliminary negotiations with credit institutions (i.e. moratorium agreements, stand-still agreements, identification and structuring of bridge financing transactions) and initiation of dialogue with the other main corporate creditors;
- assistance in the drafting of recovery and financial rebalancing plans (pursuant to Article 67 L.F.) and relevant contract drafting and negotiation;
- assistance in defining out-of-court agreements with creditors, including debt restructuring agreements pursuant to Article 182-bis L.F;
- support to the professionals appointed to certify recovery plans pursuant to Article 67 L.F. and debt restructuring agreements pursuant to Article 182-bis L.F.