We offer financial advisory services in project finance transactions, both for sponsor and lending institutions.
We provide support to clients who are faced with growth processes, efficiency and rebalancing of the financial structure or strategic change, and help companies in identifying the financial instruments that best meet their needs.
The main services we offer in the Project Finance area are the following:
- definition of the financial needs and the optimal financial structure of the project;
- preparation of the economic-financial model, with sensitivity analysis in order to validate the robustness of the debt service coverage ratios when the main assumptions change;
- preparation of the Information Memorandum aimed at describing the initiative to be financed and the players involved;
- contacting lenders to propose the initiative and assistance in defining the pool of banks with which to sign the lead arranger mandate;
- assistance in the negotiation and definition of the term-sheet relating to the facility agreement;
- coordination and liaison with other advisors in the due diligence phase;
- assistance in the negotiation and definition of documentation for financial matters.
L&B Partners S.p.a. has, moreover, acted as financial advisor to leading Italian credit institutions – including UniCredit, Intesa Sanpaolo, UBI Banca and Banco BPM – in Project Finance operations in the renewable energy sector.