Mergers & Acquisition
Our well-founded knowledge and experience in the corporate finance field allows us to offer to our clients strategic solutions perfectly aligned with their goals.
We provide financial advisory services spanning the entire M&A transactions’ life cycle, from the initial exchange of ideas with the client (to identify strategic aims and determine the feasibility of the transaction) to the negotiation of preliminary agreements (confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, non-binding offers), the due diligence phase, right up to the negotiation, drafting and finalisation of the contracts.
Upon request, we actively support the client in any post-closing activities, facilitating the precise implementation of the main contractual provisions (such as price adjustment mechanisms, earn-outs or claw-backs, compensation procedures, etc.) and of corporate obligations.
Thanks to our long-standing experience and our close collaboration with L&B Partners Avvocati Associati, we can provide a multifaceted approach that guarantees a holistic execution of any M&A transaction.
Our success in M&A transactions stems from our ability to manage each stage of the entire process as a part of the whole. Our services offer support for the following range of requirements:
- definition of the strategic objectives of the initiative;
- analysis of potential alternative financial structures and relevant feasibility studies, in order to identify the optimal solution for the company under examination;
- identification of the value of the initiative and its placement in the reference sector;
- identification of market targets (buy side) or possible financial or strategic investors/partners (sell side);
- drafting (buy side) or analysis (sell side) of preliminary and non-binding offers;
- management of due diligence operations, facilitating communication and coordination between the parties involved;
- negotiation between the parties involved in order to optimise the value of the transaction;
- drafting (buy side) or analysis (sell side) of binding offers and related contractual documents;
- execution of all preparatory activities for the closing of the transaction.