Pursuant to art. 13 of European Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data that the Company will come into possession of following the assignment of your case, we hereby inform you of the following:
The data controller is L&B Partners Avvocati Associati STA a r.l. represented in the person of Mr. Michele Di
Terlizzi with a service address in Via Monte Grappa, 18 -76125 Trani (BT). The Data Controller can be contacted
by writing at the PEC address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller has appointed the lawyer Maria Angela Tatiana Bartoli as the DPO (Data Protection Officer), whose office is in Via Monte Grappa, 18 -76125 Trani (BT) and who can be reached through the following contact details: telephone – 0883 762984/FAX 0803 928036; mobile – +39 340 4541785; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of the data processing
Processing is aimed at the proper and complete execution of the professional engagement assigned, both in judicial and extrajudicial contexts. Your data will also be processed in order to:
- fulfil the obligations provided for in fiscal and accounting contexts;
- comply with the obligations incumbent on the Company and provided for by current legislation.
Personal data may be processed by means of both hard copy and IT files (including herein portable devices) and processed in the manner strictly necessary in order to fulfil the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis for processing
The Practitioner’s Company shall process your personal data lawfully, where such processing:
- is necessary for the performance of a judicial or extrajudicial assignment, a contract to which you or the Company is party or the execution of pre-contractual measures undertaken upon request;
- is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on the Company;
- is based on explicit consent.
Consequences of non-communication of personal data
With regard to personal data relating to the execution of the contract to which you or the Company is party or relating to the fulfilment of a regulatory obligation (such as obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), failure to disclose personal data will prevent the completion of the contractual relationship.
The personal data processed for the aforementioned purposes will be retained for the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for as long as the practitioner is subject to retention obligations for tax or other purposes as provided for by law or regulation.
Personal data may be communicated to:
1. consultants and chartered accountants or other lawyers who provide practical services for the purposes indicated above;
2. banking and insurance companies that provide practical services for the purposes indicated above;
3. persons who process the data in execution of specific legal obligations;
4. judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations and in execution of the assignment
Data Profiling and Distribution
Your personal data is not subject to any distribution or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the data subject
Your rights under the GDPR include the right to:
- request access from the practitioner to your personal data and information relating thereto; the correction of inaccurate data or the supplementing of incomplete data; the deletion of personal data relating to you (upon the fulfilment of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17 paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same Article); the restriction of the processing of your personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the scenarios indicated in Article 18 paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain from the practitioner your personal data – where the legal basis for processing is a contract or consent, and such processing is carried out by automated means – in a structured, machinereadable format, also for the purpose of communicating any such data to another data controller (the socalled right to data portability);
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data in the event of special situations concerning you;
- withdraw your consent at any time, limited to cases where processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or place of residence), or special categories of data (e.g. data revealing your racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, and health or sex life status). Processing based on consent and carried out prior to revocation of consent remains lawful;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority – www.garanteprivacy.it).
L&B Partners Avvocati Associati STA a r.l