Pursuant to Art. 13 of European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data that will be collected by the firm as part of our services, we inform you of the following.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The data controller is the Firm L&B Partners Avvocati Associati STP a r.l. with registered seat in Trani (BT), Via Monte Grappa 18 and in Milano (MI), Via Turati 6. The Data Controller can be contacted by writing to the certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Purposes of data processing
Data is processed for the sole purpose of carrying out the entrusted professional services correctly and completely, both in judicial and out-of-court matters. The data will also be processed in order to:
- comply with tax and accounting obligations;
- comply with the Firm’s obligations pursuant to the applicable legislation.
Personal data may be processed both in paper and digital formats (including portable devices) and processed with the methods strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated above.
Legal basis for data processing
Data processing by the Firm is deemed lawful in the following cases:
- it is necessary for the execution of the judicial or extrajudicial mandate, of a contract of which you or the Company are a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon request;
- it is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation incumbent on the Firm;
- is based on freely expressed consent.
Consequences of the failure to disclose personal data
With regard to personal data related to the execution of the contract or related to the fulfilment of a regulatory obligation (for example obligations concerning accounting and tax records), failure to communicate personal data prevents the completion of the contractual relationship.
Personal data subject to processing for the purposes indicated above will be stored for the contract period and, subsequently, for the time in which the Firm is subject to mandatory retention for tax purposes or other purposes set forth in legislations or regulations.
Communication of data
Personal data may be communicated to:
- Consultants or other legal professionals and other partners expressly authorized in respect thereto and who provide services for the purposes indicated above.
- Banking and insurance institutions that provide services for the purposes listed above;
- authorities who process data to fulfil specific legal obligations.
- Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations and to execute the received mandate.
Profiling and data dissemination
Your personal data is not subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Rights of the data subject
The legislation provided for by the GDPR grants you the right to:
- ask for access to your personal data and information relating to them; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation of personal data that concern you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypothesis indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtain – in the hypothesis that the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent and is performed by automated means – your personal data in a structured and computer-readable format, also for the purposes of communicating said data to another data controller (so-called right to data portability);
- object to the processing of your data at any time upon occurrence of particular situations that concern you;
- withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases where the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and relates to common personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or location of residence), or particular categories of data (e.g. data that reveal race, political orientation, religion, health or sex life). Processing based on consent and performed prior to withdrawal is nonetheless lawful;
- submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority – garanteprivacy.it).
You will be entitled to exercise the abovementioned rights and/or obtain more information on the processing of personal data by sending a written notice to email@example.com or via mail to the following address: L&B Partners Avvocati Associati STP a r.l., Via Monte Grappa 18, 76125 Trani (BT).